Sartis production facility in Armenia employs about two thousand skilled workers who manufacture garments for men, women and children.
The local premises host:
– the Operations Management
– quality assurance engineers from Italy
– 30 heat-sealing machines and 2 latest generation laser systems
– the cutting departments and six cutting-edge embroidery machines
– 25 padding stations (Sartis specializes in down padding)
– the manufacturing equipment, complete with process-specific machines
– Lectra CAD stations for locally managed graphics design and print
In consideration of the high quality standards with which the company must comply, only competent workers are called in to manufacture garments which need to meet the exacting demands of great Italian brands.
Sartis skilled staff are constantly updated about the style, technology and trends in this sector.
With the aim to maintain innovative production standards, the latest technology is used and all stages of production are completed with the use of advanced machinery.